Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Close To My Heart Consultant

So I did it!

I signed up to be a consultant for Close To My Heart! I'm looking forward to really getting involved with this company! I love the products and I love the fact that they make scrapbooking easy for even a beginner! I remember how daunting it was for me when I first started out! I was always asking if I was doing it right ... LOL ... I have since learned that there is NO WRONG WAY to scrapbooking or card making!

Being a consultant will allow me to share my love of being creative with all my friends and family!

I'm in the process of setting up an on-going Workshop club :) Each month we will each choose a Workshop On The Go and have fun creating either the cards or the scrapbook layouts ... or each :) My first one is set up for July 24th! Timing just didn't allow it to be sooner unfortunately :(

But yeah ... I will post more often on here and really get this blog going with my creations! I plan to make this active in every sense of the word! So please keep your eyes open for new stuff :)

No comments:

Post a Comment