Sunday, February 19, 2012

Been A Few

Wow, sorry, lost track of time there ... it's been a few days since I've last posted!  Not too much has been going on.  I haven't been very creative the last few days, unless you count knitting!  LOL ... so yeah, not much to blog about, but I wanted to remind you all that the sign up for the Footloose Workshop is coming to a close next week.  Please make sure that you sign up by the 25th to ensure a spot!

I've been concentrating on working towards becoming a Director ... so I've been doing a lot of research and listening to a lot of different business calls!  If you'd like to join my team, let me know!  I'd love to have you join me on this journey!  I just love being able to share my love of scrapbooking and cardmaking with you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment