Tuesday, May 1, 2012

May Stamp of the Month

Ok guys!  This months stamp of the month is a fantastic one!  Make sure that you don't miss out on it because once it is gone, it is gone!  I know I'm going to get my hands on one of these!







I just love sunflowers!  Let me tell you how you can get this stamp for only $5 and in the process, make the fantastic projects shown!

A Bouquet of Projects

In love with the artwork we created with this stamp set? Get ready to make it yourself! Purchase the materials listed here along with your deeply discounted Stamp of the Month set to get started!
Materials Needed
  1. My Acrylix® Friendship Bouquet
  2. Pemberley Paper Packet
  3. Irresistibles™ Persnickety Journaling Spots
  4. Urban Felt Alphabet
  5. Blending Pen
  6. Brown StazOn® Ink Pad
  7. Outdoor Denim Exclusive Inks® Pad
  8. Buttercup Exclusive Inks® Marker
  9. Chocolate Exclusive Inks® Marker
  10. Honey Exclusive Inks® Marker
  11. Olive Exclusive Inks® Marker
Required Tools
  1. White Daisy Cardstock
  2. Sponge
  3. Memory Book Mini Glue Dots®
  4. 3-D Foam Tape
  5. 1" × 3 1/2" My Acrylix® Block
  6. 2" × 2" My Acrylix® Block
  7. 4" × 5" My Acrylix® Block
  8. Adhesive
  9. Sewing Machine and White Thread



These products will allow you to make all 3 of the projects shown above!  2 different cards and a scrapbook layout!

Don't miss out on this one!

No comments:

Post a Comment