Sunday, October 27, 2013

November Card Workshop

Oh wow!  I'm sorry for not being more up to date with my posts.  That is definitely going to be something that I work on in the future!  I'm getting more time to create lately, so keeping up with my blog should come hand in hand soon enough!

Mark your calendars though!  Saturday November 16th at 1 PM I'm having my Christmas card session.  You will get to create as many cards as you want out of the designs that I have on display!  I've been having fun creating them!  I hope to see you there!

Here are a few of the samples that I have ready for you to choose from! I really like this one with the mittens.  I seen Darla Haverstock's card and fell in love!  So I made a few changes and this is what I came up with from her example!


Next I seen a fabulous card by Lisa Edwards Kmiec's card.  I loved the absolute simplicity of this card but at the same time it was portraying such elegance!  Here is my take on her card!


I found a wonderful card by Joanne Long Barnes.  I loved that it was just presents under a bow!  Again it is simple yet elegant, and here is my take on it!





And who could not love this next card that I found by Chris Zook?  I never would have thought to use a pop can tab!



And finally, here is one that I modeled after a card I made a few years back!  I absolutely love trees and scenery, so when CTMH came out with their stamp set 'Always Grateful', I couldn't wait to use it for a Christmas card!


There will be some more cards as well!  I haven't finished creating just yet!  But I wanted to get these ones up to show what I've been working on!  I hope you like them and I hope to see you on the day of the event!  If you are an out of towner but would still like to create these cards, I can pre-stamp them for you and send them to you as a kit!  Just let me know!!


No comments:

Post a Comment