Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Gatefold Mini Album 2

This album I was really excited to create!  I got the idea from a Youtube tutorial and added my own touch to it with different flap pages.  I created it as a gift to give my masseuse for Christmas and because she went to Europe over the summer, I was finally able to use paper that I'd been hoarding for about 6 years.  It is so freeing to be able to create something for someone and to use product that you've been waiting and holding on to!

I love the metal corners and the clasp to close the book.  Each side has 3 pocket pages and then they have flap pages as well.  I left all embellishments out of this book because I wanted the recipient to be able to add as much of her European memories to this book on her own.








No comments:

Post a Comment