Tuesday, April 13, 2021

2021! Umm ... Where did the time go?

 So a few years back I had great ideas and plans to revitalize my blog and share my creations, but I truly don't know what happened. I know life got somewhat crazy and then of course the time goes by and the next thing you know, here we are, in 2021!

2020 was a very interesting year. My day job brought me to working at home. It has given me more time to be creating as I now share my crafting space with my daytime office. I make sure that I keep my daytime work off my crafting desk so as to not kill the mojo there! Silly I know but still something I can't bring myself to do ... LOL! I do bring my crafting work to my office desk, but to be fair, my office desk was originally part of my crafting space.

I've stepped more out of my comfort zone and I now host online club nights! We used to get together once a month in a community hall, but now we all connect through Zoom! It has been a lifeline for me at times! It doesn't stop there. I hosted my first virtual retreat back in May 2020. It was a two day event filled with games and live video's teaching how to create some fun projects. We get together weekly for Virtual Coffee and Conversation as well! On this night, anyone can pop in and create and chat. I have to admit that I spend more of those nights chatting than creating!

But throughout all this crazy, I've been creating and I've been loving life! So here's to 2021!


Catch you on the flip side!
Holly


No comments:

Post a Comment