Monday, July 5, 2021

Goodness! The entire month of June went by so quickly!! I created and I hid from the heat wave that happened near the end of June. There was no way I could craft during that time. My home doesn't have air conditioning and we were reaching temps of almost 40C. I absolutely love the heat, but when you don't have AC, it gets to be a bit much cause you can't seem to do anything!



This card I made before the heat wave hit. I absolutely love this butterfly thin cut!! And paired with the Sunbeam Holographic paper and black ore paper ... GORGEOUS! There is no wrong color combination with this thin cut and have already made a couple more cards with it!


I had fun creating this layout. Sunflowers and cowboy boots, you can't go wrong! I love the hint of Desert Rose in this pairing. It just seems to draw everything together in a way you didn't know you needed!

But I promise that I won't let this much time go by between posts! I've been working on a few projects and can't wait to share as they are each complete. So until next time happy creating!

~Holly

No comments:

Post a Comment