Friday, January 27, 2012

Florentine Workshop

So I wanted to remind you that the sign up for this Workshop is coming up on February 4th. Payment for the workshop is considered signed up, so make sure you talk with me soon!

Please read below to determine what type of the workshop you would like to complete!



Option 1 - $40 - 2 two page layouts for scrapbooking. This option includes a stamp set that you get to keep.

Option 2 - $25 - 2 two page layouts for scrapbooking. This option is for those that don't want the stamp set.

Option 3 - $49 - 2 two page layouts for scrapbooking as well as the cards. The cards are the bonus project, but require just a few extra items as you can see by the small price increase.

Option 4 - $37 - 2 two page layouts for scrapbooking as well as the cards, but this would be the option if you do not want the stamp set.

These are the full totals. You need to let me know which option you want and you would need to provide payment by February 4th. I will not accept anything later than this date as I need enough time for the order to be received before the date of the Workshop.

If you would like to pay by credit card, you can do that securely.
If you would like to email transfer me the money, that can be done as well.
You will just need my email address - hmjyoung@gmail.com and a security question and answer.
Please make it Security Question: February Workshop? Answer: Florentine

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask me! And ask your scrapbooking or cardmaking friends! The more the merrier!

No comments:

Post a Comment