Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Get Creating!

So I've been telling myself to get creating ... LOL ... and yet here I am ... empty handed still!  I can't wait, I've got the Art Philosophy cartridge coming ... I can't wait to start playing with that!  A new downline has been playing with hers and she said that it is fantastic!  I'm just a bit jealous ... LOL

No but seriously ... I'm really going to start getting some of my own artwork up on here for you to see!  I want you to see just how fantastic the products truly are!  Just wish I had more time to play with them!  What I need to do is pull out a table and just leave it all set up out here in the livingroom.  That way I see it and I start playing right away!

But I just wanted to let you know that I'm still here!  And very soon there will be artwork being posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment