Sunday, April 22, 2012

Creativity Time for Me

So I finally got some time to create this weekend!  It felt so good to actually make some progress on my wedding album!  I really love the Sonoma colours and they fit so well with my wedding colours!

Sorry for my crappy cropping and picture taking!  I will get better :)  I haven't done that in quite some time now!






These ones I actually completed some time ago ... I was just waiting to get a 5x7 picture printed.  I also had to decide what to put on the purple strip.  I cut the strips out with the AP Cartridge!








These are some of my favorite photos of my hubby and the best man!  Again I'm loving the AP Cartridge!







These last two I did quite some time ago as well.  I just am really bad at taking photo's and posting on the blog!

Either way ... I now have 10 full pages completed for my wedding album!  I'm hoping to get a few more completed next weekend because I've got friends coming over to just play!  Going to be a good time!


No comments:

Post a Comment