Sunday, July 29, 2012

Artiste in August!

Ok, so I've been reading about how everyone is doing month long card making or month long creating something from the Art Philosophy cartridge or Artiste cartridge, so I'm going to jump on board and do this too!  I can't wait cause I decided that I'm going to create something from the Artiste cartridge and showcase it each day!

I hope you will follow along and learn just how versatile this cartridge really is!  You'll fall in love with it too!  I can't wait to get started!  Thank goodness I only have a few days until the beginning of August!

To get you seeing just want can be made, here is a link to the online handbook for Artiste!

CTMH Artiste Cricut Cartridge

Everything that I make between August 1st and August 17th will be on display at my Open House, so be sure to come over and check it all out!

No comments:

Post a Comment