Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year!! 2013!!

So, I've been away from the blogging world for a bit ... 2012 was a year of learning for me!  2013 is going to be a year of creating and having fun!

I realized that I finished the year the way that I brought it in ... LOL ... January 1 2012 was spent with the flu!  I had a very nasty flu that lasted a few days ... I broke a very long standing streak with this flu!  A 15 year streak!  Yes I'm serious!  The last time I had the flu was August 1996!  I remember it all too well too ... LOL ... but yeah, I started 2012 sick!

This past week I was pretty sick again!  This time it was a viral infection of strep and a cold!  The body aches that came with this cold ... OMG!!  I went from the couch to bed, to bed to the couch!  Christmas Day was a fog of fever and just wanting to sleep!  New Year's Eve was spent lying on the couch watching all the festivities on TV ... LOL ... but you know what!  It was still a pretty great night!

Being couch ridden has allowed me to really think about a few things!  I'm going to do things a bit differently!  Last year I focused on trying to set up clubs.  This year, I'm just going to create!  I'm going to have fun with my stuff and post it!  I'm setting up a goal to finish my wedding album!  I'm setting up a goal to get fit!  I'm setting up a goal to be the best ME I can be :)

In all honesty, 2013 is setting up to be a great year!  I can't wait to get started on this year!

Happy 2013 Everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment