Monday, January 21, 2013

Mojo Monday Sketch 277

Yeah, having Monday off gave me a bit of time to have some creativity time!  I'm not exactly where the time came from ... considering that I had two appointments, doctor and eyes, I had an appointment for my vehicle, I had an appointment for the cable guy, plus I needed to do some other errands ... LOL ... but after all that I found time to do the Mojo Monday challenge for this week!  And it was a good thing that I did at that point because I then spent 4 hours in the ER ... LOL

So yeah, I started out looking at the sketch and I had this great idea for a Valentine's card, but then I saw my green paper and the WHOLE design changed ... LOL

This is the sketch that was given and here is what I did with it!

I love the CAS cards and you will find that I tend to lean towards them more often than not, but this design was fun to create with!


1 comment:

  1. This is so sweet and sunny. Love the colour combo - cheerful like a summer day.
    Monica

    ReplyDelete