Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Artiste Day 1

Ok, I made the middle purse on page 4 of the Assembly Book ... but do you know how big that is when you only have the small sized Cricut machine ... LOL ... wow is that tiny!  I just have to take pictures of it and post it!  I'll even put it beside a regular sized card to show the size difference!  It is absolutely tiny!  But I did make something today!  Good thing I have a great friend and fellow Consultant loaning me her Expression tomorrow!  My goal is to get that Ferris wheel and carousel made!

As soon as I have the picture I'll upload it here to show you how small the purse is!

Ok, as promised, here is the picture of the tiny purse!  Because it was so small, I didn't do anything with it!  So this is just plain jane!

 As you can see ... just plain!  But this thing is smaller than a car stereo remote control!  Have you seen how small one of those things are?!

 The card is a standard sized card!  I really wasn't kidding when I said it was small!

 I may go back and decorate it just a bit!  But I think it will be lost even more!

 You really can't hold much in this purse!  Maybe one lipstick ... LOL ... but all in all, I'm ok with it being my first attempt with creating something from the cartridge!  This just showed me that you really want the Expression or Expression 2 for most 3D objects!  Stay tuned for Day 2!

No comments:

Post a Comment