Saturday, November 9, 2013

Crafty Saturday

So today I set forth on trying to really bring my to do list down!  It's pretty intimidating let me tell you!  Here is my list:

Make tags for craft fair
Make trees for craft fair x1
Make mailboxes for craft fair x4
Make gift card holders for craft fair x 20
Make tea bag holders x4
Make Christmas mini albums for craft fair x2
Finish card samples and prep for Christmas card workshop


With two craft fairs coming up on November 21st and November 29th, I've got to be prepared.  Plus I have a card workshop on November 16th, so I've been getting all those prepped to!

To date I have all my card samples prepped for the workshop except one card design.  I will get that one done this weekend!  I have tags cut out but they aren't decorated.  I have one tea bag holder started, just need to finish the decorations on the outside.  This was the first time I've ever made one so having it done this far is great!  I started a new project making some paper ornaments ... LOL ... I know I know ... I should finish what I've got first then start new things!

So here are some of the things I've been getting done!


 This one isn't finished yet!  I need something in the middle but I drew a blank when I got this far, so I will come back to that one!  I'll make a couple more and call it a day with those ornaments.

This is my first attempt at a tea bag holder!  I'm really liking how it is turning out.  I just have to put some finishing touches and it is good to go!



Ok, so I haven't bitten off as big of a piece as I was hoping to today, but that is ok!  I will come back a bit later and get some more done.  Plus I still have 2 full days because Monday is a holiday!  So I plan to take a big chunk off my to do list!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment