Saturday, November 23, 2013

Frosted Christmas



I was supposed to be participating in a blog hop for the Frosted paper pack from Close To My Heart, but due to lack of participants, it was canceled.  I'm still going to post my projects though!



Here is a gift card holder that I made!  I used Slate Grey cardstock with the Frosted paper.  I cut out a scallop circle from the Art Philosophy cartridge.  I then used the Perfect Fit - Holidays stamp set and used Black and Twilight Ink.


Next I made another gift card holder.  I used Ruby cardstock and the Frosted paper again.  The stocking is cut out from the Art Philosophy cartridge.

Next I had fun making this little box!  It too was cut out from the Art Philosophy cartridge.  I used Slate Grey cardstock and the Frosted paper.  I then cut out the reindeer from the ArtBooking cartridge in Chocolate cardstock.  I then got some Christmas tinsel and wrapped it around the box.  The fun part ... I filled it with chocolates and two candy canes!!

Here is a close up of the cute little reindeer!

No comments:

Post a Comment